Friends! If you haven't played Queen of Hearts, now is your chance to win big (and support charity!).
Dots Tots Foundation and Families for a Cure are teaming with Ten Pin Alley to host its first ever Queen of Hearts Raffle. At 8 pm on Friday nights starting in June, we will pick one raffle ticket. If your name is drawn, you get to pick one of 54 cards on the board. If it's the Queen of Hearts, you win the pot. If not, it carries over to the next week. The pot can grow to tens of thousands. So plan to join us on Friday nights this summer for your chance to win big! Tickets are on sale now; visit Ten Pin Alley to get yours.
Drawing held every Friday at 8:00pm on the patio.
- First drawing Friday, June 7.
- Last drawing Friday, Oct. 25
- Minimum $1,000 jackpot.
- Tickets: $1 each or 12 for $10.
- No limit on number of tickets purchased.
- Purchase anytime up to 30 minutes prior to the next drawing.
- Tickets must have individual’s name on it. No business names. No group names.
- MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
Payout / Rules
- 50% of pot to individual. 50% to charities listed above.
- To win the prize, the ticket selected must uncover the Queen of Hearts from the raffle board.
- If not present, winning ticket holder must arrive within 30 minutes or another ticket will be drawn.
- If the Queen of Hearts is not picked, the pot will roll over into the next week.
- Tickets may be purchased for the next week’s drawing 15 minutes after each drawing and throughout the
following week from the bar at Ten Pin Alley.
Pay Cards/Other Winnings
The ticket holder who is drawn automatically wins $25. Additional prize money may be won if the winner
selects the following:
- Stage 1 (pot is $0-$5,000): Jokers - $50, Any Ace - $30, Any King - $20
- Stage 2 (pot is $5,000+): Jokers - $100, Any Ace - $50, Any King - $25
Winners responsible for any and all taxes.
For a complete list of details and latest drawing results please visit our website at TenPinAlley.com