EVENTS: WE'RE ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING FUN
We host fun experiences throughout the year to bring together kids, adults, families, individuals and community business partners – “our family of supporters” – to raise awareness and money in support of cancer research and care programs. Our current events are listed below. Join us!
If you have an idea for an event or would like to host an event that benefits Families for a Cure, let’s talk
- July 2018
- 21Jul 2018Second Annual Michael J Taylor Memorial Baseball Tournament7/21/2018 to 7/22/2018 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST
- August 2018
- 11Aug 201815th Annual DBI - Morning Flight8/11/2018 at 8:00 AM EST
- 11Aug 201815th Annual DBI - Afternoon Flight8/11/2018 at 1:30 PM EST
- 11Aug 2018DBI After Hours featuring Chris Logsdon8/11/2018 at 8:00 PM EST
- November 2018
- 10Nov 2018Girls Night Out11/10/2018 at 8:00 PM EST
- December 2018
- 08Dec 2018Project Santa Toy Drive12/8/2018 from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM EST
Thank you for your interest in our organization! In order to proceed, you will need to create a user account. By signing up for a user account, you will be able to manage your contact information, household relationships and review any transaction history.